milton keynes meet end of next month

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
as the title sais meet mk end of next month
was thinking of a snowbordin/ski in session or toboganing at the xscape
i will get hold of some of u (paul smith, pap, willenium, gt88, ollie, rob)but i think it would be a gd night. who is up 4 it?

dont think my k10 will be one the road by then :down: but will come down anyway :)
my sons car k11 might be if not will still come anyways see you soon :)

Yes! Though i'll warn all of you tabogoning sucks and skiing snowboarding is a tad expensive. I'll get prices if you guys like and try to get in touch with the manager to see if they dont mind us having a meet there, as i know alot of boy racers are reported to the police by staff (i more or less live at xscape)

There is bowling, laser quest, mini golf and cinema also available.

Just realised i take it your on about the xscape at Milton not Castleford

LOL

I doubt it being 2 hours away but if i have enough petrol and time i might just show up.

yep sure am i was thinkin of october the 25th as like a rough date. well it all sounds kl lets make somethin of it lol

ok so maybe it is the same as the exeter meet move it forward one weekend is that kl. so wat shall we do and wat can ppl afford cuz i dont want to do something that one person canot afford and so they get left out , i'm not havin that. there is a bowling ally there if that interests anybody.

yes it is in well time it depends if we want an evening event or a day event i personally think day would be better

Back