middle left air vent

CMF_victoriacarpenter

» CMF Member
hi guys I am now need a vent for the left side of the middle vent..
If I have to get the whole middle part of the dash were the vents are that's fine

Attachments

• 88431.jpg
    88431.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 39

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Oh im sorry. That SLX of yours must belong to some kinda micra fan i believe. Just to let you know all k11 micra in Australia anyway, except for super s dont come with a tacho as factory fitting. They are pretty rare find.

As for the vent, they are not hard to change expect about $10 for it if you can pull it yourself out of a wrecker. If your in melb i can point you to a few places that have them.

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
Hi victoria is you slx aqua colour? Does the steering wheel have twin cam written on it?Does it have a stp sticker on the rear rh passenger window? Is it lowered? If so then it is my old slx, if not then it is not:)

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
plattsy WROTE:

"mimz, im in melbourne. point me in the direction!

Deer park wrecker on west wide has about 4 micra last time i was there which was 2 weeks ago. Most of them are still intact.

hotfunk67 WROTE:

"I just noticed the cup holders in the dash below the stereo, it's definitely my old one

This is it with the dragways on it and one aqua mirror:)

Probably thats explain why the tacho.

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
It was a cluster i got from the uk, just swapped over to the original speedo as car only had about 120 k on it when sold. I had a sr cluster from the uk in it also that was plug and play.

CMF_victoriacarpenter

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"Hi victoria is you slx aqua colour? Does the steering wheel have twin cam written on it?Does it have a stp sticker on the rear rh passenger window? Is it lowered? If so then it is my old slx, if not then it is not:)

Hi hotfunk67
Yes it would be your old one then ..LOL small world ...how long ago did you sell it ...?? And what size wheels did you have on it

Back