micra (rally) website.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey Welcome!! Your rally web site is just awesome.

Keep up the great racing efforts. Your videos were extremely good to see.

CMF_imutluay

» CMF Member
Thanks for your comments.

Your forum's knowledge base is very helpful.

I can ask for your and forum member's help about finding some parts & also ask for your knowledge from time to time.

only the distance may be a problem :)

CMF_jamm'n

» CMF Member
you are a champion, mate. i love your videos. its so gr8 to see a lil micra burning around like that. i couldn't believe what i was seeing when i watched the first video. WOW!!!! simply WOW!!!!
:D matty

CMF_imutluay

» CMF Member
thanks a lot :)

your comments really keep my motivation up, cause I'm spending money and time which is a really hard thing to do.

my mighty micra is not very powerful at the moment but very light. She's only 85 HP, but the LSD and the %30 short crown wheel & pinion let the car go well. I will place some parts on the engine and also I'm lightening her more, with an empty fuel tank she weighs only 890 kilos at the moment.

CMF_imutluay

» CMF Member
Yes, I'm from Turkey.

In Turkey there are limited of people who loves this sport, but all of them loves very much. After one leg of WRC, Rally of Turkey begins in our country and this year also Formula1, funds & efforts are transfered to these organizations, so local rallying is not on the move at the moment. Having a motorsport license and rally entry fees are very expensive, but still there are a lot of Group N4's competing in National Championship. There are only e few sponsors, 4 Works Team competing.. Ford, Tofas-Fiat, Hyundai and Renault. %80-90 of the people are rallying on their own in terms of budget. My Micra is the only Nissan competing in rallying and Nissan Turkey said that it's not our policy to support privaters.

Back