Matt or Gloss?

i want to spray the some of the panels inside the car black like the rim over the top of the dials and the housing behind hte steering wheel and the soround for the stereo but not shor what would look better or what is normally used matt black or gloss black?
its the interior spray from halford

I've used matt sprays on interior bits before :) Plastics and stuff. Looked pretty good, like a factory sprayed colour. If you want things to stand out a bit more, use gloss! You could always buy both cans and see which takes your fancy.

satin black was the best for me, its not quite matt and not quite gloss. it gives a very good factory look.

015.jpg

that dash used to be brown.

I wouldn't use gloss, I did in my old car and had a hard time seeing the road in the sun..

I'd go for satin personally.

ok im swinging toward the matt look now, would the spray work on the vinyl door cards? also is there enywhere cheaper than £15 a can for this stuff (halfords)

frauds sometimes do 3 for 2, and the small cans only cost about £6 ish, not £15 :) Not sure about using them on door cards tho! would probably be better to re-trim them.

Yeah, you can't get get paint on trade. And can't use trade and staff discount together.

Obviously the manager at your store's overly kind! Lucky git :p

:eek: the £15 stuff i got is the Folia tec stuff for carstyling interior colorspray.
what should i be looking out for?????? just normal spray paint? in satin??? :confused:

oooooo and how can i get a trade card?????

Back