Leads to the coil packs and how the hell do I know where to put them.

So, whilst checking the sparks my nephew was helping me clean them out and check the sizes. Phone call and I walk away when I come back he has all of the coil packs out and the wires mixed up.... Great, firing order ****ed up now. Is there any way I can reattach them there seems to be no links between the plug and the lead.

So, whilst checking the sparks my nephew was helping me clean them out and check the sizes. Phone call and I walk away when I come back he has all of the coil packs out and the wires mixed up.... Great, firing order ####ed up now. Is there any way I can reattach them there seems to be no links between the plug and the lead.
The coil pack plugs all come out of the loom in order and are only about 3 inches long so you can't really go wrong with which pack they connect to. Pretty much the only ones you could mix up if they happen to be long enough is 2 and 3. I suggest you connect up 1 and 4. Ie the two end ones and then if it runs crappy or doesn't start swap 2 and 3 round.

Back