Later steering wheel fitment

I've done a search but couldn't find anything. Anyone know if the later K11 steering wheel and airbag from a 2002 model will fit on a 96 model please?

I actually opened thread like that. I went to scrap and saw very nice micra inspiration steering wheels with airbag. Its just like the one from Almera GTI and Primera Sport. Never tried to fit it but I guess it will. I will do that in future so if you wait i will tell ya

just like this one

I actually opened thread like that. I went to scrap and saw very nice micra inspiration steering wheels with airbag. Its just like the one from Almera GTI and Primera Sport. Never tried to fit it but I guess it will. I will do that in future so if you wait i will tell ya

just like this one

Cheers for that.That's the wheel it already has, I'm thinking of the type the last K11's had. There's a breakers near me have got several in mint condition. £60 complete with airbag. I'm also thinking of a later interior because they are so cheap. I've been using the car to get to work to save on fuel bills in my Stagea, it's good to drive, but needs a few improvements.

I do prefer the interior design of the prefacelift, but i do understand the are dated now. Ask your brakers if you can try the steering on the old one. Its about the spline, airbag is eventually just two wires. But i can imagine its gonna fit nicely.

I do prefer the interior design of the prefacelift, but i do understand the are dated now. Ask your brakers if you can try the steering on the old one. Its about the spline, airbag is eventually just two wires. But i can imagine its gonna fit nicely.

Yep, no reason why I can't take my tools n try it. Good thinking (Y)

btw you need that special torx tool to undo the airbag

t_drive_1b.jpg

Back