Kenwood sub & box for sale

An update on my Ebay sale of this, it sold tonight to a user called 'hillyped' in Cambridge, just after the sale I got this message;

I am so sorry i didnt se the pick up only apolagies if this ####s things up :(

So I sent a message to ask if that meant he didn't want it and if he was paying and got this reply;

I just so used to buing things close or with postage, but suppose did you a favour probably wanted a bit more than a tenner?.. Relist it at a time people would just log on and see a near ending item e.g. 6 pm you might get more for it

I thought it was downright cheeky spoiling the sale and then telling me how to sell, I can't even neg feedback him because I don't want a neg back to spoil my 100% positive score, so I suppose I'll have to drop it. :mad: grr

Just tell him pickup was preferred but postage is £** and personally i'd still neg someone if they did that to me :D Peeps on ebay are too worried about reciprocal negs so too many buyers get away with playing silly ######s :D

Just tell him pickup was preferred but postage is £**

That was in the listing, he's just a low intelligence pillock that doesn't know how to use Ebay properly, he's got a feedback of 21 and it's only 88.9% positive, so he's obviously not bothered about negs against him.

Back