K12 radio code needed!

This one almost slipped through the net. :oops:
The main advantage of posting radio a code requests in one of the existing,long running, threads, rather than starting a new one, is that I am watching those and get an email notification of new posts, while individual new threads will, like this one get missed for days or even weeks and might not be seen at all. :confused:
Oh and while I'm in Victor Meldrew mode, I do not reply to personal message requests from people who have not had the courtesy to post a single message on the forum since joining (usually the same day), I liken these to people who drive up the outside of a traffic queue and then try to push in...:mad: PM requests for extra information, after posting a request on the site, is not a problem and I'll always help if I can.
Minor rant over, sorry Mike, the code that you need is 6312 or 0312.................

Thanks John, and my apologies. Believe it or not this is the first forum I've been involved in - realised my mistake after a couple of days and posted to an existing thread.

Back