K11 Vented discs and calipers

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Hi,
Wanted.... front calipers and discs (discs not essential) for the vented but standard OEM dia. to fit under 13" wheels. Would rather stick to the K11 ones rather than 100NX ones as i like the pads we use, i could just use some great cooling from the vented discs.

Obviously heavy so ideally collect from either Aylesbury or Uxbridge areas, willing to travel a bit and cash waiting. I do travel around with work and rallying so could possibly sort other areas too.

PM me or post on here.

Hi,
Wanted.... front calipers and discs (discs not essential) for the vented but standard OEM dia. to fit under 13" wheels. Would rather stick to the K11 ones rather than 100NX ones as i like the pads we use, i could just use some great cooling from the vented discs.

Obviously heavy so ideally collect from either Aylesbury or Uxbridge areas, willing to travel a bit and cash waiting. I do travel around with work and rallying so could possibly sort other areas too.

PM me or post on here.
You from Aylesbury?

Edit after a bit more research the 100NX set-up will also work for us? What spec (year/eng size) ? do i need to get them from ?

Bumping up and updating this thread, i am now looking for a pair of N15 1.4 calipers, carriers and discs. Are there any good Almera forums i can try ?

Thanks :) - Trouble is all the ones breaking on ebay are miles away from me, and the postage for very heavy items is going to be loads.....

Back