K11 Towbar

i assume you are after the electrics too yea?

i have one fitted to the car but i am planning to get a "swan neck" style one later, so it would be comming off the car...

If it had the electrics that would be ideal, if not, they are easy enough to make up or buy cheaply.

Any idea when you would be removing it? Or how much they are new?

Cheers Al

well the electrics are a double electrics already wired into the car and would run great with the new towbar, which i assume would come with electrics too so it would be the new electrics with the old bar. it would also come with all the fixings and the ball and even a cover. but i don't know if i have the mounting bracket to hold the electrics on. i cable tied them to the tow hook at the back so they are just out of the way.

i am really not sure when i will be getting a new one but i will try and make it soon as possible, i need to find a supplier for a swan neck bar. if you keep poking me then i am more likely to get it done

thanks mate, but its a removable swan neck that i am after and that seems to be a fixed one. basically i am trying to make the car look like it doesn't have a towbar until i need one.

thats cool :D if you need any help fitting let me know, tho they are sooooo easy to fit anyway...

Back