K11 powerflow Catback and backbox

lol i was just looking at that on ebay because i need a new exhaust. im thinking about it.

could we come to a deal on MSC?

thanks
Grant

how much for your gtir breaks (postage), they in good nick?? much need doing to get them to fit a micra?
cheers

Grant said:
lol i was just looking at that on ebay because i need a new exhaust. im thinking about it.

could we come to a deal on MSC?

thanks
Grant

We could, but it Is worth what it is set at now.. some places charge 100 for just the backbox..

Make me an offer

Broony said:
how much for your gtir breaks (postage), they in good nick?? much need doing to get them to fit a micra?
cheers

Not really, they are a direct fit for the micra K11, if they fit behind your alloys tho... but are in need of a little work.. I dont know how much.. I Swapped these for a CAT but now just want to buy some very good alipers for around 50 quid..

Hence why they are cheap..

kristian said:
Not really, they are a direct fit for the micra K11, if they fit behind your alloys tho... but are in need of a little work.. I dont know how much..

any idea of the work needed to fix these???

just a good service..
..they need dismantleing and cleaning, greasing up and putting back together..

as far as im aware.. they are just sticking ..

shuldnt cost much to get them done and fitted by a garage. (i hope) any idea of postage cost??

are they complete? i mean is all i need to then do is buy discs and pads then i can go about fitting them, i dont need to get anything else for them

no.. they are complete, but I would recommend dismantleing them and serviceing them..

If you want them I can supply some Almost Brand new pads and discs for 20 quid extra.. litterly less than a months use..

for the exhaust?.. I would take 80 Plus postage.. which would be a lot..

If you pay for my petrol... I could meet you halfway.. say birmingham somewhere?

I could deliver the exhaust and the grill.. this would save you postage on both items.. and guarantee that you get both in one piece lol!! lemme know asap though coz the grills going in the morning otherwise..

i won the bidding for the calipers, you mentioned earlier it was about £12 for postage? will i add this to the amount i send you through paypal?

Back