K11 Micra 1.3 Super S

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
100k miles, runs beautifuly, squeel from clutch release bearing when cold (disapears when foot touches clutch pedal and when warm, may not have been greased properly when clutch was changed 1.5k miles ago), slight panel damage to driver side wing, paint on bonnet needs tidying agaib (will do this weekebd probably), no parcel shelf. See my blog for pics of car, interior is mint, hardly any rust on the car, comes fitted with apex 30mm lowering springs, original springs will be included, new stereo with 3.5mm phono and USB inputs (radio not working because forgot to buy the £5 ariel adaptor from halfrauds (Doh!). Gearknob and gaitor, both current and originals included, may be convinced to part with steering wheel as well but will come with the original. Pm me for qu's any time.
Enuo

ok so the car isn't 100% for sale until the 28th, because theres like a 10% chance that i'm getting a company payout on the 28th that will let me keep the car. Until then I'll answer any and all questions regarding its health/conditions and allow viewings etc

ok so the car isn't 100% for sale until the 28th, because theres like a 10% chance that i'm getting a company payout on the 28th that will let me keep the car. Until then I'll answer any and all questions regarding its health/conditions and allow viewings etc

all interior is back in, there is one rear seat hinge plastic cover (out of 4) missing though

Sorry guys, I've been off the radar due to a rather long training course in the very internet free environment of Eskdale for work *shudders*. On the plus side for me, I am getting a company bonus so the car is staying with me. Thanks for all the interest though guys.

Back