K11 Exhaust manifold flange

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
I have a set of downpipes, just need someone to make me a flange for a reasonable price, anybody have the tools?

£15+postage? It is in 3 bits - the central two cylinders are on the one plate and the outer two are separate, I can try and get a pic if you want?

Craig

Ok, I'll sort one out over the weekend or tomorrow night when I go home, I'd say do you fancy meeting up to sae on postage, but Berkshire is a lot larger than I expected...

Ok, I'll sort one out over the weekend or tomorrow night when I go home, I'd say do you fancy meeting up to sae on postage, but Berkshire is a lot larger than I expected...

Yeah I don't mind paying for postage as it's a fair distance to london lol

not my business to poke my nose in, but i believe this is a pic of the flange, (one of the 2 on the right the 3 piece ones)
DCP_0109.jpg

is it this one craig?

oh look you can see my flywheel in the pic also, lol

Lol ok, thought it might be something to do with fitting is all, my manifold design will require me to remove the rad etc to get it in I think

not my business to poke my nose in, but i believe this is a pic of the flange, (one of the 2 on the right the 3 piece ones)
DCP_0109.jpg

is it this one craig?

oh look you can see my flywheel in the pic also, lol

Cheers for that, those indeed is it. The outer two are separate for the fact that it's been designed like the Janspeed - the two pairs of promaries are separate so that you can get it in a bit easier.

Craig

Cheers for that, those indeed is it. The outer two are separate for the fact that it's been designed like the Janspeed - the two pairs of promaries are separate so that you can get it in a bit easier.

Craig

Oh ok lol how much is postage gunna be on this then?

If you want I can just do postage at cost - It'll probably be something like a fiver - so just send 1 payment for the flange and then a second one for postage upon receipt? How do you want to pay for it?

Craig

Back