K10 vid i took

That does look great fun, car doesn't sound too well however!

it didnt sound good before they took it out either. Was there first time and still stuck the punishment they gave it. All in the name of fun anyway

cool!!! Maybe a new suspension needed on the front tho lol!!

mine's like that currently :down: week and a half and i get new ones though, which means rounding corners at 50km/h without the car rolling grr

the funny part is, i put my micra through more punishment everyday then what you did in that video haha... i get my baby to spin the wheels in first AND second gear lol (harder now that the clutch is going a bit) it's cool though, i love my Micra :blush: oh, and a new k&n filter will hopefully help me get a bit more power

lol burfy yeh my mates all say I'll wreck my car fast cos I rev the nuts off it. 1 year and no problems, k&n filter really does make a differance :p it's not in my head... honest :down: .

i redline my engine when it's cold, which everyone tells me is bad, but i figure it warms it up quicker lol i haven't noticed anything go wrong in the past 4 months with me doing that... i think the only time you really feel a difference in power is when you go from a stock filter that's full of grime to a brand new, clean k&n filter... the reason you feel the power is because it wasn't able to come through before... but it's cool lol

Back