[SOLD] K10 turbo kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is my k10 turbo kit

Genuine MA turbo manifold
Hitatchi HT07 turbo
Genuine HT07 downpipe

This is the same turbo setup as found on the figaro, which runs at around 7psi max

The down sides are, I have no idea on the condition of the turbo other than what I can actually see as I never got round to fitting it, also I don't have any oil lines for it

I'm looking for £100 before postage for it (postage is £10 to mainland uk)

heres some pics (Y)
tubex.jpg

tubin.jpg

tubdownfit.jpg

mani4.jpg

mani3.jpg

mani2.jpg

mani1.jpg

catsnap.jpg

catdowntub.jpg

catdown.jpg

Yeah I knew it wouldn't be simple. What else would I need to make the setup work? I know nothing about turbo charged micras x(

You'll need induction piping, oil lines, Metro Turbo fuel pump and
Metro turbo fuel pressure regulator. I may be missing something so you may want to double check

I was going to get a custom inlet manifold made up to take a HIF44 carb, but apparently the stock MA carb can take low pressure boost without any problems

Glad no modification is needed for the stock carb. Thanks for letting me know. I do hope to hear back from you tomorrow. I have been looking everywhere for something like this!!

well what i do know is that the 2nd hand figaro turbos usually require a full reconditioning, but people switch to after market turbos such as garrett turbos since they prove to be better in the long run. It would definitely help if you knew the condition of the turbo.

well what i do know is that the 2nd hand figaro turbos usually require a full reconditioning, but people switch to after market turbos such as garrett turbos since they prove to be better in the long run. It would definitely help if you knew the condition of the turbo.

The do somtimes need a weld as they tend to crack underneath the turbo flange bt that about it. Also Ht07 is a reliable little unit, any break down is due to poor oil quailty and servicing imo

Lol.... On the plus side of the ht07 ends up being nothing more than a paper weight you can put a ht10 on the mani

Oh right my mistake. I checked it this morning when i was half asleep! Forgot :wasntme: haha. I'll hear from you once you find out. Thanks Karlj!

just got a message your the other interested party and he's away until friday, so I'm going to wait until then to hear back from him. Sorry if it sounds like I'm ####ing you about but I've done business with him before in the past so I know his word is good, not saying yours isn't....... where's my shovel gone I'm digging a hole

I mean i can send you the funds for the bits right now if you like. you can tell me how much the shipping will cost later if that is better for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back