I want a Super S front bar!

CMF_s13n1

» CMF Member
I have some driving lights mounted on one of those behind the nuberplate jobs, as seen on the first car in this thread: https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/28873

I think the lights look to bulky and ruin the cars looks, so i want a super s bar with the fog lights, so i can modify the lights and make them more powerful.

I'm not too fussy over the color or condition as i will be doing some plastic welding on the grill soon and be painting the front and rear bars, so i can repair it.

Good price too, i know the super s is a desireable thing, but this micra is being modified on a very tight budget.

Thanks peoples!

CMF_s13n1

» CMF Member
well its not like i think they are easily available, but surely somewhere someone has decided to put on an aftermarket front bar and does not want the original, or has damaged one and has it lying around.

you know what i mean.

CMF_s13n1

» CMF Member
I suprise everyone that sees my silvia when they find out how much i pay for the parts i have put on it. You can modify a car and have the good stuff, you just need to search and do things smartly.

There are some things i wont get cheap cause i want them new, like carbon bonnet and bootlid, but there are things you can buy nice and cheap that are safe even though they are second hand.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
s13n1 WROTE:

"I suprise everyone that sees my silvia when they find out how much i pay for the parts i have put on it. You can modify a car and have the good stuff, you just need to search and do things smartly.<BR><BR>There are some things i wont get cheap cause i want them new, like carbon bonnet and bootlid, but there are things you can buy nice and cheap that are safe even though they are second hand.

There were 303 super s ever sold in Australia. You are NOT going to find a super s bar in the wreckers in good condition.

Get any ideas of cheap modifications out of your head for the micra - you'll be headed for extreme dissapointment. It aint going to happen and still be decent, put it that way. There's just not enough of them around or even being modified to make performance parts cheap or easy to get.

Its a completely different ballgame to an S13 or R33.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
not certain yet, but mine may be for sale soon. if i decide to sell, it will be for sale without the foglamps. it is undamaged and will be for pickup only or you will have to organise a courier. reason for sale is that i will be buying a different bar. new ones are high 300's to low 400's.

smidge

» CMF Member
$300-ish isn't that bad for a new one if you are REALLY keen... then just get some foggies from overseas

i dunno about micra mods not being cheap? suspension mods don't seem all that expensive.. and the normal N/A mods apply cost the same as any other small hatch

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeh.. but that would come unpainted... another 300 for paint and your looking at 600 - 700... not cool.....

just do a hack job and put your own foggies in the lx/slx grill!! haha

CMF_s13n1

» CMF Member
No cheap mods for the micra?

So far i have a cheap panhard bar.

Cheap bolero taillights.

Cut and modified then plastic welded grill.

Stainless motorbike muffler.

cheap 15" wheels, powder coated grey

Compared to the s13, the parts are cheap, but hard to find.
Thats why i ask around.

Back