Hey guys and girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BenK11

Hey, I'm new to these forums, and I own a 1993 1.0l K11, which I have had for about 2 and a half years, and I love it, it has never let me down and nothing has gone wrong with it. The only repairs that have had to be carried out are due to basic wear and tear-like the brakes and clutch. Anyway, so far I've done to following to my car-put some 15" TSW alpines on it with 195/45/15 tyres on, put some mark 2 MR2 seats in it, put a 4" slash cut back box on it, I have also installed a home made stealth shelf with some Kenwood 6 by 9s in it, a Kenwood CD player and a Boss 10" sub and a Boss Amp. I'm also planning on putting a 1.3 engine in it when my 1.0 bites the dust!lol! Ben

Hey Arnold, I'll post some pictures of my ride up hopefully over the next couple of days, regards, Ben

hi ben! welcome to the club! hope you find stuff that is helpful, and if you dont, ask around and im sure someone has the answer buried deep in their wasted minds!
dont forget to sign up for official membership (im getting back round to it before someone nags *cough* James *cough*) and bring your K11 along to JAE! weekend of a lifetime... til next year!

hi and welcome, i was wondering what alterations you needed to make to get the mr2 seats in i have a set and i was thinking about putting them in. any hints would be much appriciated

The MR2 seats I purchased from a lad who had pre-fabricated the seats onto the K11 subframes, by welding them, I'll try to post some photos up of the seats where the have been welded over the next couple of days, but my dads just come in from work and realised I've got a flattie!:down: Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back