Help with tyre life on a K12 DCi

Please can anyone tell me what sort of mileage they get out of their rear tyres on a K12 DCi

I have a 57 plate accenta+ so anyone with a similar model I would be very interested to hear from you.

Yes that's what I would have expected but mine need changing at 19k and the outers are ward much more than the inners.

I had the geometry checked and it came up as outside allowable limits but when I took the car back to the dealers they said that the limits had recently gone up and it was within limits for this model but refused to do anything about the fact that the tyre wear was so bad, they just suggested that I change the tyres and they would "keep and eye on it"

Can anyone offer any 'legal' advise, the car is just over 1 year old and totally standard, has not been in any accidents etc.

tyre wear

my original tyres lasted 20k and had to change all 4, conti premium contact 185 50 16, not very hard wearing and the rears wore the same as yours,changed them for kuhmo's the fronts lasted 27000 before changed again but the rears are still on after about 32000 so far, kuhmo have a harder treadwear. and a lot cheaper. mines a dci sport + 55 plate.

Back