Head light covers

i have seen that a few people have headlight covers and was wondering where you can get them from as i think they look pretty smart.

so if anyone knows where i can get them from that would be great.
i checked ebay and none for micra's.

thanks

Grant

i bought mine off e-bay. just keep checking. cost me about £10 i think. (assuming you are on about the clear perspex ones)

no worries mate. except those ones on the LUSH BLACK KITTED K11 you where talking about have been custom designed i think??

u can make them urself, but not sure you can buy them ones?
i might have another link. hold on!

I saw this thread and it inspired me to make my own, just waiting on the fibreglassing going off :)

Before:

2-DSC03399.JPG

A little taping:

29-DSC03401.JPG

3 coats of fibreglass applied:

2-DSC03407.JPG

Will keep you guys posted with how these come out - Still trying to decide whether to make them black or blue :D

lewis said:
I saw this thread and it inspired me to make my own, just waiting on the fibreglassing going off :)

Before:

2-DSC03399.JPG

A little taping:

29-DSC03401.JPG

3 coats of fibreglass applied:

2-DSC03407.JPG

Will keep you guys posted with how these come out - Still trying to decide whether to make them black or blue :D

you will need to be careful as by the looks of things theyre gona take up quite a bit of the light

ok thanks people. cant i just mask off the bottom of the light and spary the top with a few coats to stop the lights coming througth?

Don't see why not, but having the brows means you can take of if needed for MOT etc.

I think Lewis is just doing bigger so can cut down to size. Looks good too, I did someonce, looked good till I stepped on them just after they dried and I put on the floor!
Doh!

goldstar0011 said:
Don't see why not, but having the brows means you can take of if needed for MOT etc.

I think Lewis is just doing bigger so can cut down to size. Looks good too, I did someonce, looked good till I stepped on them just after they dried and I put on the floor!
Doh!

Yeah you are right mate, I have trimmed them and took some photos, but when I realised that it was actually just tinting film it kinda disheartened me........they look smart, but the recommended 3 layers of fibreglass are too thick imo.....

If you're still interested I will post the pics up later - still need to be painted, although I might just end up bin'ing them.

Big_ben said:
you will need to be careful as by the looks of things theyre gona take up quite a bit of the light

Yeah man, I trimmed them down - making sure the side + head lights are still fully visible :)

The final design, unpainted.....you guys think these are nice, worth smoothing and painting? I'm in 2 minds to be honest.....

11-DSC03410.JPG

Back