Good Evening

Just bought my first car, at the ripe old age of 22 i have decided it is time for me to finally pass my test so yesterday i became the owner of a 1.0 Micra (L plates for now) from 2001 with a massive 126000 on the clock and a few rust spots but can't complain for the price, after snooping on here for a few hours i have deciphered that it is a K11 (facelift?!?!?)
Possibly planning a few little mods unsure due to a tighhhht budget!!! like the look of Almera Gti wheels would LOVE banded steelies but £$£$£$, maybe a slight drop, was wondering how low can you go before arches vs wheels become a problem ? obviously depends on wheel/tire size etc. considering an exhaust but don't want the the typical boy racer constant drone so any advice there would be great!
I have absolutely no engine/car experience but have a few mates that are mechanics that have said they will help me along (after taking the piss constantly for the last day) so any advice or tips you can give me would be much appreciated :cool: cheers

IMG_0392.jpg

ahh good hopefully get a few more miles out of her yet then ! haha thought there was something up with it ill take it to halfords im sure they will give me a fair price to sort it out ......... ;)

Hello and welcome

before you start really playing with it, I'd suggest passing your test and getting a years no claims under your belt

yeah test is coming up so fingers crossed ! hmm aware of the hatred insurance companies have for mods, how much is the hike generally ?

Back