Get up to 25% OFF all Engine Oils until 27th July

oilman

Online Trader
Official MSC Trader
Don't miss out on this very special offer which is for a limited period only.

At www.opieoils.co.uk we are offering up to 25% OFF (including members discounts) on all of our engine oils for both cars and bikes.

This offer applies to all orders placed on our website www.opieoils.co.uk before the deadline and there is no minimum quantity to qualify

The offer ends midnight Tuesday 27th July.

To get the additional 15% off (on top of members discounts) use the voucher code

ENGINEOIL

at the www.opieoils.co.uk checkout.

Products on offer include;

Fuchs Titan Race Pro S & R/XTR/Supersyn/GT1
Motul 300v/8100/7100/6100/5100/3000
Castrol EDGE/Magnatec/Power 1/Act EVO
Millers CFS/XFS/XSS/CRO
Silkolene Comp 4/Pro 4/Super 4
Mobil1/Mobil14T
Redline
Amsoil
Gulf Competition

Why not start saving money on your engine oil and place your order at Opie Oils today.

Cheers,
The Opie Oils Team.

PS.Don't forget to register as a Club Member to get your 10% off!

Weekly offers do not apply to CLEARANCE products.
Not applicable to Trade Orders.

Didn't need any engine oils but needed 3 bottles of Fuchs Titan Race Syn 5 75w90 gearbox oil and some Redline friction modifier to relieve my gearbox of 1500miles of newly aquired LSD plate particles from it's break-in ;)

Aaaaaargh! Just bought 5l of Mobil 1 from Halfrauds. I'm doing another change in 3,200m so I know where to come :D. Another Guy.

Should be interesting. The Fuchs Titan Race Syn 5 75w90 is quite a bit different to the Millers Lodexol XFS 80w140 that's in there now.

Millers Lodexol XFS 80w140
240.0cst @ 40C
30.5cst @ 100C

Fuchs Titan Race Syn 5 75w90
125cst @ 40C
16.9cst @ 100C

That's a fair bit of viscosity index difference and final viscosity difference when up to temperature. Not sure how much it will translate to the wheels but every little helps when you only have 100ft/lb of torque available ;)

Low rider - is it easy to change gearbox oil? I need to do it on my K12 but not sure how. Anychance you could do a blog or guide :)?

Should be interesting. The Fuchs Titan Race Syn 5 75w90 is quite a bit different to the Millers Lodexol XFS 80w140 that's in there now.

Millers Lodexol XFS 80w140
240.0cst @ 40C
30.5cst @ 100C

Fuchs Titan Race Syn 5 75w90
125cst @ 40C
16.9cst @ 100C

That's a fair bit of viscosity index difference and final viscosity difference when up to temperature. Not sure how much it will translate to the wheels but every little helps when you only have 100ft/lb of torque available ;)

Hopefully it will help as the oil is roughly half as thick with the Syn 5

I have never stuck my head anywhere near a K12. On the K11 you have a drain located on the bottom of the gearbox facing the passenger side and a filling point on the front of the gearbox to the right hand side of the front engine mount but without having a K12 to look at I cannot offer any help :(

Perhaps post a question in the K12 section? or maybe do a search......perhaps it's been covered there before?

Back