(FS) - SA - 95 Micra Hatch

CMF_mallen

» CMF Member
Hello all,

Next week I will be officially putting my Micra on the market. It is a '95, runs well, aircon, new fuel pump and thermostat, and serviced regularly using good quality oils. Also has two new tyres on the front 95% and tyres on back are about 70%.
Car is stock standard, only thing changed is that it has a cd player. Interior is in average to good condition.

Now, this is what's wrong with it:
- dent in front right panel and cracked bumper
- back handle has broken off
- unpainted but fixed rear quarter panel
- cracked front windscreen

It has done approx 255,000kms. I'm looking for around $1500 in the condition it is in, and will accept reasonable offers. Otherwise I can spend $500 fixing all these problems and sell it for $2500, but I couldn't be bothered.

Please let me know if anyone is interested by either calling me on
0402 444 899 or you can email me at [email protected]

PS the picture is of the good side I will post up some pics of the faults next week.

Thanks

Matt

Attachments

• 45498.jpg
    45498.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 40

CMF_mallen

» CMF Member
Nah, the lowest I'm gonna go is $1350, sorry mate but that is cheap as. I can't find any Micra's anywhere for this price. Also I haven't advertised thru Trading Post or Car Sales yet either.

CMF_mallen

» CMF Member
Lol... I asked the question - How much is Micra Worth? - in this thread...

https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/45430

From this I ascertained that $1500 would be a fair price and $1350 would be a bargain.

It has done a few K's for sure and the engine is a bit louder than it was new but it still starts first pop, doesn't blow any smoke or drop any oil. I service this my self every 5-10 thousand K's with Penzoil Semi Sinthetic, semi platinum plugs, good grade coolant, good filters. So yeah it's done more than average but I promise you that the engine would be in better condition than some at 150,000.

Plus I live in Manoora which is approx 100 Ks from Adelaide so the vast majority of those K's are country driving K's.

But if anyone thinks that $1350 is unreasonable, please let me know and give your reasons why, cos at the end of the day I don't want to seem like a douche selling a car for more than it's worth :)

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
It is worth whatever someone will pay for it, if you have noone keen here.. try ebay.

An average one sold for 1200ish the other day on Ebay so it depends on where you are and who needs what you have at the time your selling it

CMF_mallen

» CMF Member
I've dropped the price to $1250.00 as the car is now unregistered. The rego ended on the 6th of June.

Doom, I can understand where you're coming from but $1000 is just too low and I can't do it...

Hopefully it sells this time around, I've had soooooo many oxygen thieves and tyre kickers it's driving me mad...

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
you might be better off cashing in the rego and wrecking the car mate.
I know of a few people after parts, and I know I need a grill, aircond condensor, front bumper, possibly drivers door and bonnet.
You might get the money your after that way?

CMF_mallen

» CMF Member
Doom WROTE:

"you might be better off cashing in the rego and wrecking the car mate.

I know of a few people after parts, and I know I need a grill, aircond condensor, front bumper, possibly drivers door and bonnet.

You might get the money your after that way?

Doom, you buy it and wreck it :) Please lol... I need the cash to fix up my ute...

Nah but seriously, I'm gonna advertise it out the front of my wife's brothers house in Torensville. There are a lot of migrant students in the area, which a cheap reliable car might be suited for them... Hopefully...

Evade, yeah I know what you mean, that colour sux... Big time...

Back