Reg Plate: M17CRA
ICE: Rockford Fosgate Full Boot Install
MOT & TAX
New Clutch

Much Much Much MoRE

WANTING £1400

fOR Pictures and more details Email me at:

[email protected]

i would consider breaking at some point if selling as a whole makes no money.

its a 1.0 with 70000 on the clock but with loads of extras

Im looking for offers of around £600 for the reg but good offers would be considered

£1200 is the lowest i can go.

with the plate
bootinstall
dvd screen and player#

everything

these means that i didnt want to pay for the ebay fees so i put it on there just to advertise it not to sell it on there

You do realise your breaking ebay rules on that count ALSO the fact you have done the most annoying thing possible and put ( not corsa , saxo , 206 ). Shame on you.

well ED i cant afford to advertise it properly because i spent my money joining MSC and still havent got my STICKERS. I aint paying £20 for nuthin. where are they? suppose your not going to reply either cos none of u administrators do.

cheers for nuthin

and i suppose u going to delete this thread as well as the one i put in general chat, because it makes you sound bad[.

There's more to the membership than STICKERS fwn

I think i've got my £20's worth already just from the information on the MSC forums

Lee
:)

madmicra said:
well ED i cant afford to advertise it properly because i spent my money joining MSC and still havent got my STICKERS. I aint paying £20 for nuthin. where are they? suppose your not going to reply either cos none of u administrators do.

cheers for nuthin

and i suppose u going to delete this thread as well as the one i put in general chat, because it makes you sound bad[.
Grow up please. There was a genuine delay in the stickers as more needed to be ordered from the suppliers.

And as NiteSite said, there is more to the £20 than the stickers, you get tech help, access to events and you get to participate in the growth of the biggest Micra community this side of Japan.

James.

Back