FS : Micra SR alloy wheels

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Item : 13" Nissan Micra SR alloy wheels, 3 good tyres, 1 needs replacing.
Condition : Used/fair (need a refurb)
Item Location : Dunfermline, Scotland
Price : £65 + Postage (£35) Collection preffered.

Set of 4 Alloy wheels. Alot of corrosion/ paint flaking off in chunks.on the surface of the whole alloy on all 4 of them. Need a refurb. Slight kerbing on some of the wheels, nothing massive. All seeable in pictures.

2 Goodyear tyres and 2 champiro bxt (budget tyres...?)
3 tyres all have good tread, 1 will need replaced due to a puncture.

Pictures :

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

yep stuff can be done with them

DSC00112.jpg

let me know if you want this removed

what did you use to referb the wheels, after a set of 13" as 15s dont look right and directline are k***s about me having them on it so really want a set of standard micra alloys but they all seem to have corrosion etc. and i do love the way yours are so silvery :D

stew

The shiny silver ones are not the ones for sale.
To be honest insurance companies would charge you for alloys whether it be 13" - 17"
GLWTS!

The shiny silver ones are not the ones for sale.
To be honest insurance companies would charge you for alloys whether it be 13" - 17"
GLWTS!

i know the silver ones arnt the ones for sale, but i was just wondering what was done to get them all nicly referbed etc. and the insurance companies are less likely to care about 13' alloys which arnt really a massive upgrade so to speak, one of the people from my uni course works with directline and as long as the alloys arnt 15"+ they dont ususally care ;-)

Wheel on the car jacked up securely.
in 2nd gear release the clutch slowly so it drives itself. there you have a lathe to do your work on then its a case of using sandpaper etc. and polish them up for paint.
or it can be done off the car but it takes longer :p

Videos:
Off car:
[video=youtube;o-9X8TbbJ88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-9X8TbbJ88[/video]

On car:
[video=youtube;LxxG4A4OgHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxxG4A4OgHI[/video]

Plenty of guides on the net to get on with :D

Good Luck!

only wire brushed them with the brass kitchen scrubber with handle
than wiped dust of ,let dry then done them with this
DSC00109.jpg

but would need laquer as they fade as you use them

only wire brushed them with the brass kitchen scrubber with handle
than wiped dust of ,let dry then done them with this

but would need laquer as they fade as you use them[/QUOTE]

were they corroded like the pic??? really want a nice set of alloys now and will have about 4 months free after may so i can give this a go....god bless university timetabling :D

mine are curbed up chunks missing,,,,,the ones selling here are 100 times better condition
not hard to refurb with sanding filling
taking time to do it should remove any damage

Yeah as said, with a little bit of time and effort they will look good. The corrosion isn's terminal. It just like a layer of paint has flaked off...

Any idea when you'll have them bud?

Yeah as said, with a little bit of time and effort they will look good. The corrosion isn's terminal. It just like a layer of paint has flaked off...

Any idea when you'll have them bud?
hopefully 9th may when my student loan goes in and i will need them posting as i am down in manchester and i dont know anyone who is going up north anytime soon

Ok well if there still available come the 9th then there yours but I cant "dibs" them for you. Someone else has already said theyd have them when they get cash at the end of the month.

I hate to do this but first come with cash gets em'

no worries scott, i can always put up a wanted thread if they do sell

and i dont even know how much i will have when my student loan comes in as i am already about £50 off maxing out my £1250 overdraft...damn student necessities.....beer!!! :p

Ill take them Scott, could you give me à quote for sending them by dhl, UPS or any courrier. 55 +postage. is ok for you?

Hey dude,

Yeah thats perfect,

Im getting quotes of £45 postage via DHL courier.

So if thats cool with it would be £100 posted to your door :)

Back