FOR SALE - K10 Super - £sensible offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...Tax runs out this month i do believe and MOT lasts till Next january i think. Curtis maybe able to help there? If he can remember? Lol. Either way, it passed the MOT with flying colours! Will dig out paper wok tomorrow morning as got work in a minute till 11pm.

If price is right, ill buy the TAX to include in the sale!

Selling for the reason moddedmicra has said. Plus i fancy abit more power and a 5th gear. Lol.

Yeah i was considering buying a 5 speed gear box and fitting it but tbh im not that good with mechanics. And i thought out what i wanted to do to this and it seemed cheaper to just sell up and buy fordys off of him, as its all there. Plus im in debt with parents:wasntme:

Normski - £350 is abit on the low side from my point of view, considering the modifications that are there.

I do have a rough figure in my head of what i believe it would be worth as is. But im no expert on it all. Can anyone give an estimated value as it is atm?

On the rust situation, there appears to be not much. There are a few minor surface rust patches here and here, but apart from that, its fine. And the mpg is good, although i have not figured it out. But i put in £10 (at 106.9 a litre), and it will get me about 50-60miles town driving and its about 80-90miles at a constant speed. Atleast i think thats right. Lol.

UPDATE: Dont think ill be selling this now! Sticking to my original plans for once! Lol.

ADMINS PLEASE DISPOSE OF THIS POST!!

Sorry and Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back