Flyers here we go.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Well Finally got my flyers printed off at work and in Colour and oh look there's a Laminator, hmmmm might as well do a proper job, lol.

I've seen a few Micra's about slightly done up but no MSC side stickers on so it's time to point them in the right direction. MSC time, lol.

:down:BUT after Printing & Laminating I noticed this of the Flyer "This Note Was Left By (Club Member)" DOH!:doh:, lol so out came the marker and PJG1979 written everywhere, lol. I have about 30 flyers to be put in my car woo hooo.

Attachments

• Flyers (1).jpg
    Flyers (1).jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Flyers.jpg
    Flyers.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 184
Looking good Phil, will be just your look you dont see anymore micras now haha.

I know what you mean though i've noticed the closer i get to Leeds the more i see, even if they are only slightly modified.

I printed about 10 out at work the other day, because i keep seeing the odd modded micra (usaly on sport alloys or something small, but hey, always good to get some publicity)

Well I know of two, there's a Nice Blue K11 with non-Micra alloys and a exhaust, I have posted a pic a while back with Spotted in the Title, there is also another one that's always parked outside Pets @ Home which is a Nice K12 with lovely black alloys, look like the ones on KIT, also has a rear spoiler and a bonnet scoop.

Back