fitting pop out windows

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
ive just bought some, luckily the scrap yard got a nice fresh micra in :D, and i bought the doorcards and pop out windows, the out of the same micra, but next model up (elctric windows etc...) how do i go about puttin em on? and second as thew door cards were on electric windows, the bit u pull the door with is different to min as it has wind down windows, any idea around this? cheers guys!

Whats the problem its all packaged now, so you have lost nothing on that front.

You dont need to pack it when you send it to someone else now..

Unless you forgot what you had packaged - my advice would be to label it..

i dont normally pack things unless i have sold them. i may not get a sale on the windows. losing the sale is the worst thing though.

i think your taking this abit to heart, he should have contacted you, but still, he found a better deal, 'loosing a sale is the worst thing' how much did u loose, harldy an amount to loosed sleep over, just have a -1 on his trade feeback due to bad communcation then stop crying over spilt milk

Attachments

• Picture(2).jpg
    Picture(2).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 214
  • Picture(4).jpg
    Picture(4).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 211
  • Picture(13).jpg
    Picture(13).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 225
  • Picture(22).jpg
    Picture(22).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 232
  • Picture(24).jpg
    Picture(24).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Picture(26).jpg
    Picture(26).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 194
this thread would only have had one reply so far if people hadnt joined in making it a big deal, its not a big deal i dont care that much, just wanted to say a bit miffed i wasnt told, his pm was full and no responce from email. ffs.:laugh:

well thats his fault so i'd just make sure he has a minus in trade as he made no effort to contact you and didnt respond to your calls, thats just ignorant and i wouldnt want to deal with someone like that

sorry mate, NTL had problems there side n i went to work letting it sort its self out. it was pure chance i went down for a grill n they had a fresh red micra in!

Back