First German Turbo Micra

CMF_GermanMicra

» CMF Member
Hello my Name is Oliver and i´m from Germany. Sorry for my English it isn´t the best. But I hope that you can understand me.
I try to build a turbo into my 1.3litre micra / march.
And know i need our help, because i don´t know, which accessories like injectoren and brakes i need. Can I take the n14 gti 2.0 litre brakes on my k11? I hope you can help me to find the right accessories for my reconstruction on turbo.

Oliver

CMF_GermanMicra

» CMF Member
Thank you for your answers. Can anybody told me where i ca buy Piston for my Turbo Micra. And what will they cost? Perhaps anybody know where I can buy this in Austria.

CMF_GermanMicra

» CMF Member
Thank You.

Know anyone if i can use the competition forced piston for my Turbo.
I have send a message to matt because the call from germany will cost very much.

CMF_GermanMicra

» CMF Member
Can anybody tell me where i can buy piston´s and conrods for my turbo cg13. Matt haven´t any pistons and conrods for a turbocharged cg13.

mik

» CMF Member
you can get custom pistons from MAHLE, its a german manufacturer ;)
but hey, i think your's not the first turbo micra here in germay :D

CMF_GermanMicra

» CMF Member
But i try to build the fasted turbocharged k11 in germany. And yes Mahle can build pistons for the cg13 but i think that it is cheaper to buy there in austria or england. If i buy forged Piston in england it will coast 540€. But they aren´t compression reduced.

mik

» CMF Member
ah well ok, thats something different :) i'm very excited to see your progress. did you start allready?

and i don't know for shure, but i think not many guys changed their pistons or any internals.

keep us informed.
happy modding :)

CMF_GermanMicra

» CMF Member
I drive this engine with turbo with 9,5:1 compression. And it wasn´t good for the engine. Also i will reduce the compression on 8.2:1 or 8:1.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
oliver, opening up the combustion chambers is an option :)

frank

Attachments

• 45404.jpg
    45404.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 44

CMF_GermanMicra

» CMF Member
Hello i have some questions about forged pistons. :) I would buy forged pistons for my k11 but what means 2mm taller crown? Has anybody some pics?

CMF_GermanMicra

» CMF Member
Hello guys i have a big problem. I have bougt the ems 4480 ecu. And my problem is that there is a resistor in the cable from the ecu to the ingnition coil. Can anybody tell me, what i can do with the resistor.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
GermanMicra WROTE:

"Hello guys i have a big problem. I have bougt the ems 4480 ecu. And my problem is that there is a resistor in the cable from the ecu to the ingnition coil. Can anybody tell me, what i can do with the resistor.

its a diode aint it oliver ?

frank

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
R1 (arrowed) is listed as an ignition coil ballast resistor oliver (colour ws/rt white/red to the ecu, and hgn/sw light green/black to the dizzy/coil)

frank

Attachments

• 58140.jpg
    58140.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 45

CMF_GermanMicra

» CMF Member
It is a resistor. He has 2.18 k Ohm ( i don´t know the english word).

This is a pic from it. The resistor sit near the original ecu.

2f07d4a513722ce4587c0795f0ee406b18510909.jpg

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:

"R1 (arrowed) is listed as an ignition coil ballast resistor oliver (colour ws/rt white/red to the ecu, and hgn/sw light green/black to the dizzy/coil)

frank

well the colours match eh :) ballast resistors are usually used to drop the voltage to the coil after the starter motor has been released eh (to give a stronger starting spark)

frank

Back