ferrai dino momo steering wheel.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
came from a ferrai dino apprently, branded momo. (ither way its an expensive momo one!) its thin and you can get your nails to touch your palm when wrapped around it! the finest itialian leather so iam told. has a slight rip in the leather, just wants a clean up i.e with leather cleaner. comes with brass ring and horn button, altough does not have screws for the boss kit as it never came with any when i brought it. its abit retro :D i nearly fitted it to my black micra i liked it so much!

P1010181.jpg

P1010182.jpg

i dont know how much its worth lol, i was gonna bung it on ebay as iam presumming there quite rare! so offers?

ITS GOING ON EBAY! there one on there for £300 exactly the same! :O

Its rare to someone who is looking to find one and cannot with no luck.. i have one on my garage wall. i also have an F40 steering wheel on my garage wall so whoever is on ebay saying its rare hes probably smoking a kilo of crack!! you can even get a copy of one for kit cars!!! original dino is a wooden steering wheel with chrome in the middle, what you and i have are copies here made for kit cars due to copyright from steering wheel manufaturers,

Hope this helps.

j

Back