F/S: Exedy Hyper Carbon-R (single plate)

CMF_cg13de

» CMF Member
ok guys for you serious blokes ONLY
As top is for sale Exedy Hyper Carbon-R used only 1 week, but unfortunately boss(wife) saw the bank statement and some unaware debts, i am in the ****s till i sell it. very sad to let it go, waited ages for it and paid through the roof.

entire kit comes with flywheel, carbon disk and cover. weighs 4.8kg(including flywheel) 479kg clamp force. rated to 367kw at flywheel.

Exedy website:
The Hyper Carbon Series is the ultimate in clutch technology and was originally designed and produced for the ultimate in motor sports – Formula 1. EXEDY has released its carbon clutch technology to the wider market for both street and track use. Like never before, the Hyper Carbon series system delivers easy and comfortable clutch operation in high horsepower applications as the carbon material is less prone to shudder on engagement making it an ideal clutch system for use in vehicles driven daily.

selling it for $1500 posted. paid $2100

CMF_cg13de

» CMF Member
ALSO: entire system bolts straight on the cg13de motor no modification needed.

will post up pictures when i figure out to shrink them

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
marcus you've got to be ****ting me... you just bought it off me last week and now your selling it?!? thought you need it asap that's why i gave you mine first and wait another month man...

is ur 'situation' real lol

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
bummer, that sucks....il look into it tomoz at work, see if i can get you a credit or worst case i just grab it off you(what you paid). saves me ordering another. btw guessing the japs had it passed and fully approved now, price when up BIG, that system is worth **** loads more than $1500 now...

Back