F/S: 1996 Nissan Micra SR 1.3

Item: 1996 Nissan Micra SR 1.3
Condition: Overall good condition
Reason for selling:
Price: £800

Nice un-modified example of an SR. There is a bit of paint/lacquer damage on the rear passenger bumper (not too bad!) Has 12 months MOT. 86,000 Miles. Viewing welcome, ring Rob on; 07976679158 If you're wanting more pictures text me your email to the number above.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!qMFIjcZov9YBSJ17oUQ9!~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!qMFIjcZov9YBSJ17oUQ9!~~60_58.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 402
He's it having it. It's ****ed. We're swapping my parts over and he's having the shell, the engine, gearbox etc. He's using it for autograss, so we're doing a deal on the delivery and parts swap haha mine is worth nothing more than what he'll need it for.

Can't fooking wait. Hopefully it'll be as good as I'm expecting. :D you free Tuesday Adam? Or you working?

He's it having it. It's ####ed. We're swapping my parts over and he's having the shell, the engine, gearbox etc. He's using it for autograss, so we're doing a deal on the delivery and parts swap haha mine is worth nothing more than what he'll need it for.

Can't fooking wait. Hopefully it'll be as good as I'm expecting. :D you free Tuesday Adam? Or you working?

working till 5 mate free after that tho

skymera said:
But yours isn't an unmolested SR.​
whats that meant to mean?? and whats the difference between an sr and mine?​

Bumpers, spoiler, clocks, seats, interior, sunroof, windows, mud flaps, fog lights... is there anything else i've missed?

Also... I'm officially the proud owner, more pics will be up soon. But, he's a little teaser.

Better pic than above...
DSC_0007_zpse8eeb1fb.jpg

Bumpers, spoiler, clocks, seats, interior, sunroof, windows, mud flaps, fog lights... is there anything else i've missed?

Also... I'm officially the proud owner, more pics will be up soon. But, he's a little teaser.

Better pic than above...

Check if you got rear disc axle, headlight adjustment levers and speaker parcel shelf.

Back