eyelids/eyebrows 4 sale

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
hey guys
making some custom fiberglass eyelids/eyebrows for the micra, i am going to punch out a few more and sell them on here, any one intrested?
all will come sanded and primered, selling for $20 bucks including postage if you live in aust, $25 for overseas buyers.
PM me if your intrested
cheers!
13052009002.jpg

13052009004.jpg

CMF_Spazz

» CMF Member
kovert_k11 WROTE:

"

Marshal WROTE:

will post some pics when i get mine back from the painters!!!

"</div>

think that's what Marshal's intention was

and my intention was to show Marshal that I may be keen :p

littlebear WROTE:

"kovert_k11 WROTE:

"

Marshal WROTE:

will post some pics when i get mine back from the painters!!!

"</div>

think that's what Marshal's intention was"</div>

what a Spazz.

wow your onto it yay!

littlebear WROTE:

"Good thing you build awesome cars Turbo 'cos your picks are ****ed mate ;)<BR><BR>The pick does highlight that 16s can look great.<BR><BR>I don't like eyelids though.

lol.. come on.. atleast i'm not a tight ****er and go all out and get pro photos' dun.. keep an eye out in a future edition of fast fours 2.. muhaha

CMF_Marshal

» CMF Member
hey guys sorry about the delay had some troubles. they were posted yesterday! so should be there next week
danno88- yours might be a lil longer in the post due to the floods in that area, thats if the floods affect the post or not
sorry again

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
He was quick enough to email a message for payment but still no sign of them.. I mean its not like its a lot of money but its still bad form

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Update: They arrived today for me, fibreglassing was not the best and they were a bit bent, cracked on the ends..

I can patch it up with some bog and some spray filler pre painting them..

As always you pay peanuts you get monkeys (as in for 20 bux they are a decent buy)

mik

» CMF Member
just for information: if he really posted them. is in australia the post system so messed up, that it takes allmost forever to get a package?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
mik WROTE:

"just for information: if he really posted them. is in australia the post system so messed up, that it takes allmost forever to get a package?

Yes, it's really that bad. I lost a box with a set of shock absorbers to AusPost once.. I'd say someone was running around with my new set of AE86 shocks out there.. they were useless in tracking things down. Oh well.. That's not to say AusPost were entirely at fault here. I won't say any more.

---dens

CMF_danno88

» CMF Member
for $20 i guess you cant really complain. the cutting is a little uneven and one is slightly longer than it should be, but apart from that not too bad.

will probs have to fill a few holes a lil too

Back