Exhaust parts & 14 steels or alloys in local area

Hi im after a centre decat for under the car if anyone has anything im also after either some 14" steels with good tyres cheap or some 14"alloys with good tyres going cheap i live in the leeds area thanks

Why do you need a decat centre pipe it doesn't have a centre cat it's just a silencer...I have one off the car but I'm from Gloucestershire :)

Fair enough pal, from the extent of my knowledge I alway thought facelifts only had one cat. Anyways, I have both brand new tyres on steels and a decat but how far away is Leeds?

Probably not worth it then. Facelift centre pipes are like 25 brand new, buy one and get it cut and welded with a straight pipe mate it's easy enough :) take it to a garage and most likely they will do it for like 15 quid

Im after putting a peter Lloyd on there with decat and smash the front cat out but iv seen the sportex full system that decats them to the front cat but don't no if there any good

I have a Peter Lloyd system and a janspeed 4-2-1. It sounds the mutts nuts its unreal. But I know that janspeed do a down pipe which removes the mani cat by bolting to the manifold. Matt Humpris from Oxford rally showed me it today, tidy bit of kit! Get in touch with him, or just wait for a decent 4-2-1 to pop up like I did and get the Peter Lloyd welded up to fit a flange :)

Back