Emanage Mapping in Kent

Welcome to the MSC

Ed's over in warlingham / caterham area (a little bit further round the M25) and may be able to help you! Hes the only person i know in the south who could do it

Thanks.

The problems is, the car is undrivable because the current map is so wrong, i need someone to come to me and map it really.

So i need someone as close to me as possible or it will cost me a small fortune.

Hi Jamie,
I can help you here, if you want to discuss call me on 07979 341526.

Ed

Hi Ed,

I lost your email address and it wont let me PM or view profiles on here..

Just want to make sure everything is still okay for sunday.

Jamie

It needs a few more tweeks, really ran out of time and it started raining but solved alot of issues and its now perfectly road worthy, and quite fun to drive I must add.

Jme_GTi said:
Thanks.

The problems is, the car is undrivable because the current map is so wrong, i need someone to come to me and map it really.

So i need someone as close to me as possible or it will cost me a small fortune.

If seriously stuck look for a guy called Wildrness on MX5nutz.com...

You shouldn't need to get someone to come to you if you have the datat cables as you can download the map to the lappy and email to the person who can correct the map and email it back to you to d/l to the emanage :D

rhaines said:
If seriously stuck look for a guy called Wildrness on MX5nutz.com...

You shouldn't need to get someone to come to you if you have the datat cables as you can download the map to the lappy and email to the person who can correct the map and email it back to you to d/l to the emanage :D

read ED's post,,i think its sorted now mate

Yes the car is now running I did as much as could be done with the car as it is now. Once Jme_GTi sorts a few things then it can be finished.

rhaines, you really cannot map a car like that. It would simply never work, and would be purely guess work.

Ed

Back