Door speaker size?

i looking to upgrade my door speakers but i cant be bothered to take the door apart and check the size so does anyone know the size of them?

its a 98 if thats any difference.

thanks

Grant

Only thing to watch out for is the mounting depth. Anything more than 54mm and you need to use a spacer.

BUMP

It says they're 16.5CM - has anyone fitted these to their K11? Will they fit?

i have "16.5cm" speakers in my doors and they fit! i only have 1screw holding them in, but it is a big screw lol.
good luck buying and fitting them! if you need a hand with anything just ask!
napster

thanks for the replies. seems to me like I might be better getting 17cm then - one screw holding them in can't be good...

I wonder, does anyone know how powerful the standard fit speakers in the K11 are? The front (door) ones? Would it hurt not replacing them immediately should I buy a new CD player? They seem quite good. So, anyone know how many watt they are etc.?

mine seem ok until theres any bass involved lol

then distortion kicks in like a #####, am buying sum parcel shelf speakers soon off darren i think his name is, then uprating door speakers :)

I have to say, mines are the same. They are quite good soundin' until the bass is turned up. I just have a set of 4" two-ways in the back for now until i decide whether im going to be modding this car or going for a newer model.

detox said:
there purfect

The top link didnt even work!!

Check out caraudiosecurity or caraudiodirect for competitive prices and a wide range of stuff

Back