Datsun Micra on ebay

Mat.T

Ex. Club Member
not many of these left, anyone gona save it before they all are extinct :(
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-DATSUN-MICRA-GL-GOLD_W0QQitemZ4640633173
35_1_b.JPG

I saw an A reg datsun in that colour jump a red light recently.

Anyway, not bad for a quid! shouldnt cost too much to fix up.

the K10 in the origional Autocar press release was a Y reg.

So idealy, you want to have a Y reg and an L reg to get teh first and last.

quite an impressive life span though.

i dont like k10. but i can see the appeal in getting collectable 1st and last editions etc. same 10 year life span as the k11. i am 99% sure the k12 will be replaced with k13 before 2013. 2008/9 i expect.
i wouldnt mind owning the 1st and last k11 in the uk. thats when you start needing wharehouses to store cars though.

it is the datsun that doesnt have the sticking out no. plate lights isnt it? i saw one before and it had a small strip across the top i want to do this to mine and smooth off where he old ones were. only a small job just never seen another one since to get the light off

bombz4 said:
it is the datsun that doesnt have the sticking out no. plate lights isnt it? i saw one before and it had a small strip across the top i want to do this to mine and smooth off where he old ones were. only a small job just never seen another one since to get the light off

its a different shape tailgate. you would need to change the rear lights too iirc

My B reg was a GL, was class, 5 speed box, plush seats and the 55bhp engine not the 50bhp one.

mine was £27 2yrs ago, and thats gone for £22, bargain!!
loved it to bits, :( happy days.

JK

Back