Cup holders

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
Hi,

The problem is I have a grey dash...with a grey dash mat...and now I have a brown cup holder/compartment that sits in the trough.

1. Does anybody know if it is possible to change the colour of the plastic of the cup holders by a means other that painting it?

2. Does anybody have recommendations for an apholstry place in perth for a reshaped dash mat?

3. Has anybody seen a grey cup holder that sits in the trough or do they only come in brown?

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
1. i sprayed mine green!! depends what "finish" you want??

2. sorry dont live in Australia (but i did visit Perth)

3. you can buy both colours (grey + brown)

hope this helps
Napster

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
Hey, maybe you could swap cupholders..hehe :D

If you look klosely at the back of your ashtray in your Micra you will notice that it has been spraypainted to get its grey apperance..

But the cupholders will get a fair bit more weare over time so I guess painting it just wont do.. hmm..

CMF_pickle

» CMF Member
Hey David,
I have been looking for a dashmat for a Micra and am in Perth. I found a place that has quoted me a price of $55 which is pretty good because, as I am sure you know, you can find the bloody things anywhere! Here is the email they sent me back:

The cost of the dashmat will be $55 if you would like to place the order
please contact us on 93705088 or call into the store in Bayswater.

Here's the webpage: http://www.protectomat.com.au/main.html

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
I got mine done through autopro...like $40...discount if your an RAC member. That was for the standard micra dash.

I got a quote for about $110 to fit over the compartment/cupholder.

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
Just so we all know what I'm on about.

Attachments

• 31724.jpg
    31724.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 36
Back