CFNW

CruiseFest NorthWest 2006

Sponsored by Fast Car
In Association with Fuel and WKD
Revved up by CruiseWestCumbria
10-11th June 2006
Carlisle Racecourse, Carlisle

Featuring:
The Castrol Car Catwalk, as seen at Europe's biggest and best car shows, showing off Meguiars Ten of the Best
Breathtaking Gates Tyres Action Arena including Russ Swift, the Fuel All Girl Car Show and Michael Kooij the Pyromaniac
Three of the UK's top glamour models, Lucy Pinder and Jerri Byrne, also Tash Marley from Fast Car
Out of this world competitions: Show and Shine, Illumination Station, Sound Off, Back to the Old Skool, Flame Out and the obligatory Wet T-shirt
Ministry of Sound After-Show Party, including the Fuel Girls and WKD promotions
Huge trade arena with show specials and car club areas
Free camping and Pre-show party for a big weekender

For your ticket, to book a trade stand or for more information see our website.
If you are interested in booking a club stand please contact [email protected]
For more information or to enter a competition, please contact [email protected]
flyer.jpg

Anyone been to this before? Is anyone planning on going to this one?
Sounds like it might be a good weekend?!?!

exactly, no one else knows them so unless you're trying to let me or hughes know putting BTTOS means nothing

They're a local "cruise", may have seen them on Channel 4 called Rude2cruz or see here

goldstar0011 said:
exactly, no one else knows them so unless you're trying to let me or hughes know putting BTTOS means nothing

They're a local "cruise", may have seen them on Channel 4 called Rude2cruz or see here

no havent heard of them or seen anything about them anywere what does it stand for B*stard Tw@tin t*ts on show nah man I'm guessin its a bit like the cruise shields lot.

After a quick wack in google does BTTOS stand for back to the old skool? If so whats so posh about them? I'm going with a car full of booze and a tent :blush: and hopefully with a few members from the MSC :devil:

booked my ticket! Full weekend. Going Friday Night stopping at Travel Inn for 2 nights while going the show and showing the micra on sat and sun coming home sunday night :)

Me and two of my friends (maybe three) have weekend tickets too. Getting there the friday evening and also going to the aftershow party. Then the Farmyard party the weekend after (Bike Rally)
Should be a good laugh apart from the sleeping on the floor.

i shall be manly at a mini stand as its my mates stand. am lookin forward to this (am sad i no lol)

well i cant wait for this now :)

One Steely and 3 alloys lol (one punchure and need new tyre so sorting tomorrow)

Will be there all weekend on show :) so if you see me in my car say hi :)

http://www.cruisefestnorthwest.com/

I am now entering the car for the Show and Shine Contest and the Sound Off Contest to see what im getting. I wont win it but wanna see what im getting anyway :)

Andy_S said:
I am now entering the car for the Show and Shine Contest and the Sound Off Contest to see what im getting. I wont win it but wanna see what im getting anyway :)

lol hope you do well.

well Car is all set to go now to the show! All cleaned and under cover till tomorrow night when i go upto the hotel in Carisle for the show sat and sunday. Im taking my polish etc and gonna be cleaning the car every 30mins haha!!!!

Is anyone else Actually going to this?? :s

what a poo weekend. but i had fun with the mini crew

I liked your car andy_s was well nice

I helped organise this event and it was a good weekend. Not bad for our second event even tho the numbers were a bit low.

Cheers to everyone that came.

ok then next year could you keep cars out the camping field, more trade stands, less food stands chears

apart from that it was a fun weekend just a bit sun burnt

haha i enjoyed it me. Film crew from Granada was there and did interviews on members cars. :) Will see my car on it ;) haha

nice to meet you anyway micra-power :)

BTTOS won best club stand and so we should, biggest stand there haha! One of our members came 1st in the best old skool motor with his Orange Fiesta XRTT Turbo and won £250 for it :eek: and 2nd place went to a Mk2 Golf GTI also owned by a member of bttos. anyway i got wreaked over weekend and so i should hehe not every week i go to a show for a weekend and get drunk :) had a excellent time, The food and drink was bloody dear! but lots of free goodies and free pole dancing show from the fast car girls lol and that human beatbox was AMAZING!

Hope next years is bigger and better :)

oh btw i was the only micra there and i overheard some people saying "Thats a micra no way" and someone pointed out the micrasportsclub.com sticker :)

i need to find a new micra mines f***ed. i hear that cfnw next year that it will have a new name and may not be in the north west.

fraz_micra_88 said:
sounds good man, micra's are gettin more popular for younger people

i was once the only young micra driver in silloth area but now theres 3 young micra drivers in my area

i think we should have a micra stand next year at the show

Yeah some nice cars their, also some complete rubbish ones too.

Guy with this car
1527449464768d9b3.jpg

Stays pretty close to me and is a member of another forum I am on.
Women didn't seem upto much :p

Back