Cruise Control ? can I fit it ?

I've heard some k12's have them, and i'd love it for speed purposes (the cops are everywhere in Glasgow just now, you literally can't drive a minute without seeing one) Glasgow currently is the highest grossing city in the uk in fines for bus lanes etc and the cops pull you for the tiniest speed infraction, 1-2mph over the limit, which can't be helped unless you are speedo watching, which is ALL i do now, it feels so unsafe having to check my speedo every few seconds when i know i'm not "speeding" but may have creep over the limit by 1-2mph.

So, i'd love cruise control so i can set it and forget it on specific roads.motorways I'd love it cheap as possible.

Thanks for your help.

I've heard some k12's have them, and i'd love it for speed purposes (the cops are everywhere in Glasgow just now, you literally can't drive a minute without seeing one) Glasgow currently is the highest grossing city in the uk in fines for bus lanes etc and the cops pull you for the tiniest speed infraction, 1-2mph over the limit, which can't be helped unless you are speedo watching, which is ALL i do now, it feels so unsafe having to check my speedo every few seconds when i know i'm not "speeding" but may have creep over the limit by 1-2mph.

So, i'd love cruise control so i can set it and forget it on specific roads.motorways I'd love it cheap as possible.

Thanks for your help.

You do know that your speedo isn't actually 100% accurate? Especially on Motorways, if you have a satnav with a speedo you'll realise that 70 on your clocks can actually be more like 65. A satnav measures your speed between 2 points so if you go over by 2/3 mph on your speedo then there should be no problem at all.

Back