Coming soon, to an MSC stand near you...

James

Chairman
61_1_b.JPG

Yes, I won it! :cool:

Don't let the ebay name "dale_dempsey" fool you, i did it on his account so it was nice and anonymous (plus i havent bothered to get my own yet).

Current plans:
  1. Super S kit sprayed white
  2. Carputer with TFT screen
  3. nice ICE install
  4. More!

Any suggestions/comments let me know!

James :D

what the hell is it.

it looks like a mutated sea bass........i meant micra van

i cant believe u actually brought it!!! are you going to get rid of your other micra or run the both??? well done anyway :laugh:

Haha, I actually considered buying this also, its like a second home inside, looks very kool hehe. :D Nice one James, glad to see it has got a good home and has come to the club, they are the kind of micras we need to get us noticed I feel lol. :D

My only suggestion is.............

WALL IT!

3-4 12's in a wall with a few kw's of amps should get that bassing like anything. It's ideal, and has the rear glass blanked out = perfect.

Get some tints for security and your sorted.

This type of thing - two 18's.....

023.gif

Three 15's.....

rd24.gif

I'd like to do it in my car, but I'd rather have a 'spare' like that and give it a try :slm:.

for most of the people who are lost!, there was another thread on this car on ebay..

Well done, nice one for buying it

hehe told ya to ask them for the reserve didnt I

woohoo. crazy mofo. but enough space for a nice 3ltr maxima straight v6 to go in there though :D

Keep it!! :p

I wouldn't dump the BAPmobile, or get caught going to Maccy D's in a K10 camper, hehe - i'd be killed! haha

Just about to watch Superbowl 39 :)

James.

James, I am impressed :D can't wait to see it in the flesh. It'll look nuts with super s kit on etc...

Keep us updated on what you do with it.

Back