cheap alloys

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Just wondering if anyone on here has any old alloys laying around gathering dust that would suit a k10?? with tyres would be wonderful.

Just think its time to invest a little money into my car:love: plus the steelies im running on atm are an eye soregrr rust here, there and everywhere! lol.

cheers,
sam
:grinning:

Ems is selling some 15's, MINT condition. Probably above your price range but decent parts come at cost! Check out Buy and Sell

Hi,

Mine came off an old skoda in a scrap yard, set of 5, good tred £50!!

You can always find something at the local scrap yard including good alloys!

:k10:

ive got a set of x4... 15'' alloys with very good tires on.. could do with painting but yours for 80 quid.. bit far away from essex mind..

yeah my price range is pretty low.

Kristian, would it be poss for you to get a pic up for me? interested! where abouts in the UK are u?

cheers,

sam.
:grinning:

My mate is selling some off his clio, I think they will fit, the PCD is right. I think he wants 60 quid but postage may be a bit much.
I used to be in essex all the time and cudda dropped them off but you're about a month too late, lol.

Check Ebay Under....

Go onto ebay and look under Alloy wheels & tyres and then do a search through distance. :laugh:

olly: would it be possible fo you to get a pic of them?

Courior: thanks but dont think they would suit my micra.

And i have had a look on ebay but not much there that interests me. but that was two weeks ago, before i went wales so will have another look.

cheers all:grinning:

ebay Alloys,

I have been looking on ebay a lot this week trying to get hold of some alloys and I'm only on a budget of £75.oo max, but someone else always bids just above me. This is because I don't have internet at home I can't win over the weekend. Damn. There was some nice ones in Kent. Dukes Of Hazzard type HotRodish. What sort are you looking for?fwn

well im not exactly sure. got a red k10 with foah bodykit in black and when the weathr here gets bit better, ill be spraying the lower half of my car black. and poss around the arches black aswell. was looking at some ats classics in black with th polished lip but they too pricey 4 me. like these which i just found
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COMPOMOTIVE-a...ryZ28648QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
something like them im interested in:grinning:

ok olly.....thanks anyway:grinning:

Nice Alloys

They look pretty good. Keep looking. What distance are you willing to travel to get some alloys?

wel a close as poss would be the best but it all depends on price!! if they cheap then im willing to travel further, n vise-versa. thats another reason why i asked on here!! cu then i could arange to get them at a meet or something. but yeah, thats the kinda thing im looking for.

Illegal

Honestly I don't know but I'm sure if vehicle manufacturers get away with space saver wheels I'm sure you'll be allowed to have fatties at the back and smallies at the front.

too true!! come to think of it, my dads got wider and bigger wheels on the rear of his beach buggy and he has been pulled ova a few time as its loud. hmmmm....ill think bout it:grinning:

Ill have some Nissan 5 spoke alloys for sale in about a week or so, there 14" low profiles. ill post a picture up tonight! :p

Yeah its not illegal. It's only illegal if two tyres on the same axle have different profiles.

Illegal Axle

Arnold where did you find that out, because if you were using a space saver wheels they're different sizes to current wheels on cars. For example I saw a BMW some time ago with 17" Alloys and a teeney weeney space saver on.fwn

Ill have some Nissan 5 spoke alloys for sale in about a week or so, there 14" low profiles. ill post a picture up tonight! :p

yeah a pic would be lovely:grinning:

ah right i get it now. so it doesnt mater on th width, just the rim size has to be the same on the same axle. i.e. front left and right same, and back left and right same.

and yeah i think the space savers have a max speed limit on them

Ahhhh

Law is a Funny thing.

Take undercar lighting for example. It's illegal to have them on if you can see the light source, but if you can't see the light source it's alright.

I have heard this from a Marketing man who does Accessory lighting in car & out. I'm not entirely sure he's telling the truth though.

bit off topic but i herd that you have to be parked to have your under car neons turned on, if you have got them. is this true? or can you drive with them on?

yes i agree!! Law is a funny thing!!

No I mean space savers can be used legally, but not permanently

They can be used until the tread is illegal! as long as you don't go above the speed written on the side of the tyre. There's no 50 mile restriction on them.

Run flat tyres are good for 50 miles. I think you have the two mixed up

Also, under car neons are legal for private use only, except if you have a red one on the back, orange on the side and white on the front. If your parked on a public road with them on, that would still be illegal.. same with those washer jet lights.

It doesnt matter whether you can see the bulbs or not (if you can - they're not fitted properley!).

Heres a pic of the alloys... there on the car

the center cap is an old stick on nissan badge, but i have taken these off and the was the original one on there....looks nicer!!

More pics to follow!

Attachments

• Side view.jpg
    Side view.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 242
nice looking alloys there!! but im afraid ill have to pass!! sorry!! got my sights set on the 13's dat speedle got:grinning:

Just wana say thanks to all you guys for the help!!

Back