Central locking and boor release for sale!!

S

stan007uk

2 Door Central locking and boot release for sale!! The pack consists of 3 actuators, 2 for the doors and one for boot. The boot is wired to a switch or button which when used opens the boot. anybody interested email or pm...

Attachments

• trojanused.jpg
    trojanused.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 275
Ermm about £20. Cables or abit tangled at moment. Only took it out yesterday. Its easy to install. Havn't got any instructions though!

:d
dont want to spoil your auction or ne thing but u can get the full 5 door central locking seliniod kit for $20 from maplins :S

and u simply use a spare seliniod on the boot run to an earth and ran to the button which in turn has a constant power feed :S

wayne

its ok mate u dint i bought my kit from maplin cost me 40 for central n then 15 extra 2 set up boot. just trana sell it n ur ****in it up. I just wrote mi car off n got **** all 4 it cos wa third party soo need cash n ur ruinin it trana b clever. Nob!!

got the £20 maplin one, might use one spare solinoid on the micra's boot and the other on the boot in mine, then wire it into my r/c/l which has a remote (on the fob) boot release. mwahahahaha

is how i done my boot realease matey also :D dan has this aswell:D

see. i help yet again. sorry if u never sold ur item though :blush:

haha now now... bit harsh stan, like wayne said hes only looking out for people gettin ripped off, hard luck about your car but ppl on here would try and help you with any aspect of your car so no need to try and rip em off or bite thier heads off.....fwn

Back