{Bris} Buddy Club White P1's 15x7 +38 x4 (set)

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
as topic states...

Buddy Club White P1's 15x7 +38 x4 (set) 4x100 PCD!
good condition apart from one that has a decent gutter rash. whites a bit dull too but still a good looking wheel.
Willing to post or meet for pick up
Price:- SOLD
SKxFW-Meet-Part+2-6.jpg

Thanks.
John/

CMF_xsoarerx

» CMF Member
;) i reckon if i grab those 03's back of low micra i can camber/fit them to only poke about 25 ~ 30mm more than what the buddy clubs are atm. fronts are hard tho. you can (with flaired guards like my old one) fit 14x7-8 if you work them hard enough... on the mira as you can see... 7 +38 is out the guards.

inner tubs need to be repositioned higher, unlike micra's the mira has no clearance... i can not go any lower as is, the wheels were bottoming out i.e. hitting the top of the guard on the inside of the wheel well so im running std. length bumpstops atm :S.
if it was a micra i would of been alot lower :p

lots of work to do, but shouldnt be hard at all :p

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
RBLUV WROTE:

"Seen the mods your doing to the frame, very kool!

got a link? i wanna see this!

xsoarerx WROTE:

";) i reckon if i grab those 03's back of low micra i can camber/fit them to only poke about 25 ~ 30mm more than what the buddy clubs are atm. fronts are hard tho. you can (with flaired guards like my old one) fit 14x7-8 if you work them hard enough... on the mira as you can see... 7 +38 is out the guards.<BR><BR>inner tubs need to be repositioned higher, unlike micra's the mira has no clearance... i can not go any lower as is, the wheels were bottoming out i.e. hitting the top of the guard on the inside of the wheel well so im running std. length bumpstops atm :S.<BR>if it was a micra i would of been alot lower :p<BR><BR>lots of work to do, but shouldnt be hard at all :p

thats mad crazy..i would like to see the equips on the mira.
do you have a build thread going on?

Back