Breaking News: 2 K11's, 1 Cooper S seriously injured!

M

Mean_Green_Machine

Went to see a mate in Bradford, and his sisters both drive K11's. The micras were parked up at the time of the accident.

A woman in the 04 Cooper S was speeding around 60-70mph (thats what the police officer suggested to me), lost control since there are speed bumps on the road and just wiped out the two Micras :suspect:

Got some pictures, but kinda low quality as they were on my phone!

fe179c2d.jpg

b1a83145.jpg

872c8503.jpg

84832b09.jpg

738adcb5.jpg

b9c4e875.jpg

7938aa8c.jpg

why oh why :eek:

oh my god! that red one looks totally destroyed. Certainly doesnt look like a 60/70 zone! silly cow

oh. my. god. hell would be paid if that was my car getting smashed by an arsehole! i would be more sympathetic to the mini driver if she was doing thirty, but christ, 70?! she could have killed a kid or anything! its a residential street ffs

Big_ben said:
might have known it wud be a female driver

lol and a male driver has far less chance of being involved in such an incident.

Mean_Green_Machine said:
police officers prayin tribute to the micra, dont blame him :laugh:

hahahaha

and Kev, she was probably putting her lipstick on whilst tunign the radio and plaing with her high heels lol, am not saying all female drivers are bad but majority are, a wont get in the car with my bird unless a absoloulty have to, it terrifies me

ollie240585 said:
But they still get cheaper insurance

Yeah i was gunna point that out to Kev!!!!

Poor car's!!! I hope the silly cow get's a long ban and a big fat fine.

Beat ya 2 it :p

Dont know the facts of all this, but I h8 new skool minis!!! Why couldn't it of hit some novas, corsas or saxos ???

WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ems said:
Yeah i was gunna point that out to Kev!!!!

Poor car's!!! I hope the silly cow get's a long ban and a big fat fine.

there only bog standard k11s at the end of the day, theres like a million more on the roads lol, stil she was a mug for driving that fast though, maybe she left the tap running or the cooker on?

lolol, First thing i thought when i saw this was the police saying a pray for the Micra too...lol

84832b09.jpg

It is a shame to see one Micra off the road, but two is just a terrible sight...

Ems said:
:p :p :p

And Little Ben, they may be standard, but they're still Micras!!!

AHEM! its quite obviously big ben, fair comment but i just dont hold the passion for micras lol - to me it was just a car to get me started, enjoyed my time with it but im not a micra head like some

Big_ben said:
AHEM! its quite obviously big ben, fair comment but i just dont hold the passion for micras lol - to me it was just a car to get me started, enjoyed my time with it but im not a micra head like some

I'm not either, but i have R E S P E C T!!!!!! (for Micra's at least!!)

And don't 'ahem' me little man!!!! :p

oh!! that sux!

somebody get me the SC out of that mini and the white micra and i'll blend them together :D

would you sell the white one? i need a car with a good back end...

harsh though mate, don't let the micras go to the scrappy, brake them here...

I like the new minis as cars but they aint minis!! thats an insult to british engineering.

2min forum silence for the two micras that died today...

any1 been down 2 steel any parts yet lol we no what u guys r like,

RIP micras
an the mini will look more at home in the scrap yard

danmicra said:
any1 been down 2 steel any parts yet lol we no what u guys r like,

RIP micras
an the mini will look more at home in the scrap yard

belive me if that had happend outside my house i'd have stripped them to the bone!!!

saw a smashed up k11 on my way to work and spent an hour robbing bits then clamed i was late cos of heavy traffic :p

3 great little cars bitten the dust.
Ah well they're mass production and noone was seriously hurt.

The amount of damage on that red slx scares me. I don't want to have an accident at over 60km/hr. lol

The red one looks to have taken the brunt of the force. Very lucky no-one was in any of the Micras.

Hope the mini driver gets a big fine and a ban.

Looks like a scene from last nights "Builders from Hell" on ITV last night. A builder drank a full bottle of whiskey and took a very large digger type thing, can't remember what it was out on the streets to play. Crushed streets of cars completely and if they got stuck under the wheels just dragged them down the street with him!

The guy only got about 9 or 18 months in jail because his excuse was he was upset because he thought he was going to lose his job?!

This reminds me of a little run in some guy saw between someone in a Cooper and another guy in a Micra. They were racing into a roundabout and the Mini driver lost the back end and ended up up the grass bank, while the Micra driver continued to drive around the roundabout faster and faster while tooting on his horn as a taunt before driving off. Forget what forums it was posted on but hopefully some people will remember.

Shame the out come wasn't as comical, despite the driver being a complete idiot, hope no one was hurt.

NeX said:
saw a smashed up k11 on my way to work and spent an hour robbing bits then clamed i was late cos of heavy traffic :p

Was just thinking Nex, I think it's wrong for you to be able to do this!! If one of these car's have been involved in a smash that needs to be investigated, you are stealing evidence.

The new mini's are pretty famous for having really poor control - i've seen loads of em down at breakers yards.

Pity about the micra's, i'd have completly lost it if that happened to lil' Bidse.

just 2 bog standard micra's :s. The mini came off nice for a 70mph impact. Just shows the difference of 10 or so years of engineering

thats correct, next to the fagley area on upper rushton road. no place to be speeding :|

Stupid **** driving the mini

They may be "2 standard micra's", but they are Someones micras
Reminds me of the time that **** ploghed into our garage destroying it and the car inside.

Back