audio websites

i did suggest this as an idea ages ago..nothing was done about it though, i do still think it would be a good addition to the site *hint hint*

http://www.caraudiosecurity.com

they are pretty good, got my front speakers from there..to be honest there isnt going to be a huge difference in price between most of the better online shops, just a case of finding cheap delivery and seeing if any are doing special offers.

cant we get a sticky made in the "ice forum" so that topics like this arent made all the time?

would save ahella lot of time.

Kev said:
yep sure I will do it later.

I have loads of ICE links

Kev

dance1.gif
cheers!

NeX said:
cool let me try

:5l

what's this guy up to?

nope didn't work :down:

ya needa right click on the image, click properties then insert the address as you would with posting up a normal image..

[/img ] with that thing! (the "g" and the last "]" needa put put together though)

:P

Car Audio Direct have by far the best service of all the sites I've used. Just give them a ring and they are more than happy to assist :)

www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb is there own forum, the biggest audio forum in the UK, and is a great place to ask all your technical questions :)

Attachments

• Image077.jpg
    Image077.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Image076.jpg
    Image076.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 142
  • Image078.jpg
    Image078.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 156
i agree with that ,,talkaudio is the best by far,,as all the people that run the other websites all go on ere to chat,lol

anything you want to know will be on ther

Back