A RARE FIND INDEED SLX.......

CMF_UFO-K11

» CMF Member
Stumbled upon this during the week - a MINT '95 SLX with 29000 klms on the clock (genuine) - ive never seen an 11yo car in this condition - its faultless in every way - its the classic 1 owner dream find - my sister & brother inlaw ended up buying it this morning - couldnt resist putting it on as they just dont come along like this very often - i knew some of you guys would appreciate it - & besides now UFO-11K will have someone to play with - sweet !!

Attachments

• 19409.jpg
    19409.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 17

cisco

» CMF Member
This car came over yesterday to my parents' place to pick up the pulsar wheels, a set of clear blinkers and I threw in the standard front discs that I had for sale as nobody was interested in them right now.

I must say, this car blue me away with its condition. I had 31000Km on the clock right now, and it has clearly been purchased back in 1995 and just left locked up inside someone's garage.

The original amber plastic blinkers are absolutely sparkling, the interior looks like a dream, and the outside is glistening. I got under the car, and it appears that its never even been driven in the rain before. All of the exhaust shielding and underbody was shiny SILVER, no splashes, no dirt, no clamp marks from any crash repairs, it is like showroom brand new. I have not seen a micra in this condition EVER. Its in better condition than S-Shortcake was and Blue Monster by a long shot.

Wow, I'm sorry to waffle on, but this was a real eye opener. In better condition that my first white micra too (which had 57000Km on it back in 1999!).

It makes you remember how good the micras looked when they were new and why we liked them so much.

Back