a bit of noise...

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
apologies to those who were trying to sleep while me pip and davo stumbled into the tents a little late and talked calmly about chicken sandwiches, potatoes heads and water lol.

really sorry about the abuse from davo he means no harm he was really drunk and felt suitably embarresed when i told him some of the things he'd been saying.

i hope no one was to insulted by us and te excessive noise. apologies again.

Dave

Nah man - i wasn't too bothered, was jst trying to sleep, and couldn't!!

But - as long as you had a good time :)
Titch :kungfu:

Thank you for recognising that everyone around you got very little sleep on Friday night due to your boozed up antics. I know I was certainly out of it on Saturday with Friday being a mental day getting ready for JAE being up from 6am rushing around from one place to another.

I seem to remember it being 3,4,5am in the morning before it died down grrrrrrr lol!

Did you know that Dave (Low Rider) unpitched his tent and hot footed it over to the stand to get some sleep? lol We would have done the same if our tent wasn't soo big! lol You don't know how close I was to giving you lot a cold shower :p

I'm sure it won't happen again, well it better not do Mr Davey C :p

Kev

yes i saw dave walking back in the morning with his tent apparently he only stayed for five mins. sorry again and no it wont happen again.

dont worry, you werent much louder than the jackass brigade flaunting their mahoosive backboxes at ar*e oclock in the morning!

Back