40mm lowering springs K10!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye theve been on there for years mate cant imagine 5mm will make that much difference tbh, on 35mm springs settle there more like 40mm anyways

lol ok....i have got some 15" alloys 195/50/R15...to go on the micra there Fox R2....will they rub if i have 35mm lowered and uprated gas shocks?

Yeah. You'l wanna put some of that anti rust / damp stuff (what's it called?) under there too, just incase moisture builds up and starts to rust.

There's not much to see really. Just imagine the lip bit missing :p

I've got rolled arches on mine, no problems with them.

so im cutting them off...not just bashing them downwards then? if so "arch rolling" isn't really a good name for it...lol

Nope your not cutting them off. Your cutting little slits in them all the way round, making them easier to roll.

think somebody has already had a go at the bottom of one of them.........not too sure though!!

ok well.....cut little bits out every so offen....then bash upwards with a mallet?.....wallah rolled! lol

yeh...if i can find it lol.....so doing this should allow me to lower it as well?

Yeah you should see an improvement! Can't guarantee they'l stop rubbing 100% but generally you should be ok.

yeh...if i can find it lol.....so doing this should allow me to lower it as well?

mine still rub but only very very rarely and its doing no damage to the tyre at all ;) the idea of rolling is to stop it rubbing all the time and therfore destroying the tyre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back