1995 silver MICRA. Girlfriends car with front end damage for sale

CMF_Jeffn

» CMF Member
Hi,

My girls Micra (called Nigel) ended up damaged last night. She clipped a pedestrian railing on the right front side and then careered into a telegraph pole on the front left.

The damage (to my eye) looks like the following:

- both front wheels pushed back (looks like wishbones bent)
- radiator leaking
- front left and right guards unrepairable.
- headlamps etc broken.
- 243,000kms on the clock but ran very well. No mechanical issues previously evident
- aircond was removed years ago

If you need some thing for spares (doors or hatch or engine etc) this may be useful. It's got rego till May but we will cash that in most likely an sell as unreg.

-Jeff

CMF_Jeffn

» CMF Member
Sorry guys. Its a 5 speed manual. Its in Newcastle. And it's an LX.

email me at jeffn at exemail dot com dot au

re price, I haven't a clue but make an offer or I'll do some homework and work one out. She's keen to sell, partly because she moves house in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• 30344.jpg
    30344.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 16

CMF_Jeffn

» CMF Member
$680 and take it away. I appreciate your last one was cheaper and bla bla bla. But I am not David Jones, I don't price-match.

No haggling, cos I think I am gonna break it up otherwise. sorry.

smidge

» CMF Member
trailer and a car to tow it to newcastle and back is probably gonna cost what the car does!

i'd take it for parts but can't get up there

good luck with it!

smidge

» CMF Member
touge tune if you end up buying it let me know i'll take some parts off your hands when you strip it

Attachments

• 30704.jpg
    30704.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 19

CMF_Nigel99

» CMF Member
What a time waster you are togue tuner.anyway. Nigel is still for sale. I am happy to take any offer. His parts snd interior are in excellent condition and is a bargain at 350. We all know how expensive parts are. So who ever makes me any offer that's reasonable today can have him. I move next week and can't leave him sitting there. If not I will give him to a wrecker and you can buy your parts from them. My mobile is 0410 842 624

CMF_Touge Tune

» CMF Member
Nigel99 WROTE:

"What a time waster you are togue tuner.anyway. Nigel is still for sale. I am happy to take any offer. His parts snd interior are in excellent condition and is a bargain at 350. We all know how expensive parts are. So who ever makes me any offer that's reasonable today can have him. I move next week and can't leave him sitting there. If not I will give him to a wrecker and you can buy your parts from them. My mobile is 0410 842 624

Janine, I was 15 min from your place when the towie called and wanted $400 for the tow back to Sydney. So the only time wasted was mine driving 1 hour up and 1 hour down the freeway for nothing. You were at the pub having a good time so I can't say you really "wasted" any of your precious time?

I can't justify paying $400 to tow a wreck back to Sydney. Plus the $350 you want that would be $750. Like I said in my previous post I am happy to pay your $350, even now that offer stands, but please understand I am not willing to be ripped of by some towie that wants $400. If you know of any Newcastle towies that are happy to do the job for $150 let me know. Or better still I'll give you $500 for "Nigel" if you can get it down to me.

Touge Tune

CMF_Panda MIcra

» CMF Member
Touge Tune WROTE:
"</DIV><BR><BR>I can't justify paying $400 to tow a wreck back to Sydney. Plus the $350 you want that would be $750. Like I said in my previous post I am happy to pay your $350, even now that offer stands, but please understand I am not willing to be ripped of by some towie that wants $400. If you know of any Newcastle towies that are happy to do the job for $150 let me know. Or better still I'll give you $500 for "Nigel" if you can get it down to me.<BR><BR>Touge Tune<BR><BR>

If you have a tow vehicle you can get trailers for about $70 and tow it yourself. And when you get it home if you part it out i need a left hand headlight cause for some reason i have one glass and one plastic.

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
I have a 4WD and can tow it.
All you need to do is pay for hire of a car trailer.

All I want in return is for the glass windows.
I'll even fill up my own car when I tow it.

If it interests you, PM me :)

smidge

» CMF Member
dammit if i had the spare i would definately take it, such a good deal, someone snap it up!! (then make some money back selling me some bits!)

turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"i'll start the bid at tree fity<BR>

Jeffn WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"i'll start the bid at tree fity<BR>"</DIV><BR><BR>that all.......... double it

Nigel99 WROTE:

"This is my car. I'm happy to take $350. Or near offer.

bahahahahah. maybe you should have taken my offer when i gave it to you ay... instead of thinking its actually worth something.

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey all...

just another thought....does anyone want to put any money towards it....if we all paid a few dollars and got what each needed of it,it might be a worthwile thing to do....

nick

smidge

» CMF Member
i'll take bonnet, grille, rear drums, rear bumper, side mouldings and mirrors, possibly seat belts

c'mon guys! i'd wreck it and part it myself but its too far away

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
Geez you guys talk too much LOL.
I already put down the offer to tow it.

Even if I just get the cleaner interior parts to swap in to my car I'd be alright with that.

Back