14' SSR Mesh

CMF_stopel

» CMF Member
Item: 14x6.5 +7 SSR Mesh

Item Condition: 3 are good, 1 a bit rough (see pic)

Reason for Selling: Need money

Price and Payment Conditions: 800 ono with no tyres

Extra Info: 4x100 Stud Pattern

Pictures:

P1090308.jpg

Pics of damaged rim, didnt even notice this while driving with a 55 profile tyre.

P1090462.jpg

Contact Details: PM or post

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I have to agree with Low here. The price is good if the rims were in good nick but the one damaged one looks almost beyond use. It would at best need to go on the back if there is no cracks in it.

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
damaged one looks easily fixed, just needs to be re-rolled (generally around $80-$150). Although i would never pay it, I don't think the price is entirely unreasonable, they would look fkn awesome on a mx5!

CMF_stopel

» CMF Member
The damaged one has no cracks or other signs of weakness.

I drove in it for several months without even noticing, holds air fine. previous owner said they balanced fine like that(unsure how true this is)

I am neg on price, but have to start somewhere.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
Tell the guys above to go and find some in similar specs for less. 4x100 SSR mesh wheels are generally difficult to come by, and that damaged one is certainly not beyond use they are a robust wheel. One of mine looks like it was slid into a kerb but it still holds air and balances fine. Good luck with the sale.

BTW that is the coolest Getz I have ever seen.

CMF_stopel

» CMF Member
Thanks chargeR,

I paid $500 for them, with tyres that were not ADR approved and poor tread..That was cheap, i have every right to sell them for more. They are worth more than 500.

If they dont sell i am not phased

I am neg on price.

if your not interested in buying them, dont post.

Thanks

CMF_stopel

» CMF Member
The tyres were never sold on the australian market - when one tyre blew i couldnt track down that make/model/size ever being sold in aus.

they are a common tyre in japan though.

Im not interested in the majority, im interested in the individuals who genuinely want to buy them.

Back